Easily insert pump into pit because it is articulated on
two-point hitch. Enjoy the convenience of all-hydraulic controls or choose manual
The loading pipe is 20 feet long (6.1 m) and includes a
- PTO: 540 or 1,000 RPM
- Impeller: 20 in. x 4 in. (508 x 102 mm), curved blades
- Agitator nozzle: Flexes 5° above to 35° below horizontal
- Valve Style: Knife
- Valve Functionality: Shift at idle speed
- Loading Pipe: 20 ft. (6.1 m) pipe with wheeled carriage
- Match your pit depth with choice of four pump lengths: 6, 8, 10 and 12 feet (1.83, 2.44, 3.05 and 3.66 m). Large U-bolts allow the frame to be adjusted up or down for precise placement.
- Match your desired speed of transfer and loading with two pump sizes: 6-inch (152 mm) and 8-inch (203 mm) pipe.
- Reduce agitation time with dual nozzles that blend crusted manure and settled solids into a liquid slurry fast.
- Get better pit clean out by agitating every corner with adjustable nozzles (rotate both horizontally and vertically).
- Remove clumps of straw with chopping action over impeller shredder plate.
- When there is no crusting or settled solids, pump liquid manure with low-investment pump. Or, add options as needed.
- Save time when agitating, transferring, and loading due to swept-back impeller blades for high-volume pumping [up to 3,500 gallons (13,247 liters) per minute].
- Choose from two pump mounting options for agitating below-ground liquid-manure storage pit and for loading liquid-manure spreaders: Stationary base secured to manure pit or Two-point tractor hitch with hydraulics for tilting (540 or 1,000 RPM).